Olta Aluminium Malta Logo About Olta Aluminium Services Malta Partners Contact Olta Aluminium

Services

Laminated and Tempered Glass

Safety Laminated and Tempered glass can be used in any type of building, home, hotels, showrooms and other buildings. It offers a great safety measure as upon impact the glass doesn’t fracture, but instead it either stays in place, or else become so small, that the damage it can do becomes minimal.

PVC Works

PVC is eco-friendly consisting mainly of 57% of salt and the remaining 43% from oil. Production of PVC requires less energy and causes less air pollution. It also guarantees high thermal insulation allowing energy savings for the lower consumption of heating. We import PVC from Italy, readily produced with the sizes requested by the client. read more...

Aluminium Works

Olta Aluminium can handle all types of different works, show cases, stair cases, mosquito nets, arched windows as well as tilt & turn windows.

Sensor Doors

Pictures coming soon

Suitable for most shops, hotel lobbies and other public areas.

Alcubon

Alcubon panels are mainly used to create an aesthetically pleasing facade. This material can be apllied to any urface, including coloumns.

Curtain Wall

An ideal way to finish a building and save up a lot of money on lighting. Curtain Walls are normally made of duble glazed glass, to provide insulation from cold and warmth, as well as reduced sound pollution.

Glass Balconies

Pictures coming soon

We can do any type of balcony, in all shapes, sizes in Aluminium and stainless steel hand rails.

Thermal

A material, which is suitable for insulating doors and windows.

Double Glazing

All apertures can be supplied in double glazed glass.

Olta Aluminium Malta

- Triq l-Indstrija, Qormi, Malta, Europe | Tel:(+356) 21487 641 | Fax:(+356) 2144 3030 Mob: (+356) 9949 2901 | Email: olta@maltanet.net

WebSuccess Website Logo Website Design, Development and Marketing